- Sell Menu (Select Listing Type): Added a button to return to the main auction house menu "/ah"
- Added a button to return to the previous stage of sale.
- When hovering over the clock, it should display the currently selected time, this time is not there.
- When entering the time and price in the chat, a new action bar with an example and valid time units
- Fixed /ah sell -b bug where you can take out the glass and the glass would be given to you on close
- When entering the starting bid price in the sell gui, if it is higher than the buyout price it will be set to half the buyout price instead of saying it's too low.
+ Added setting to disable player profile update console messages
+ Added back legacy placeholder %auctionhouse_total_money_earned%
+ If the currently selected filter a player is using gets disabled, it will be set to ALL on next rejoin
+ When you disable the auction/bid system, the right click will stop functioning on the filter icon/item.
+ Got rid of the old statistic system in favour of a new one (that being said the statistic command / gui has been temporarily removed, it will be back next update)
+ Introduced more dynamic placeholders for global and player statistics (see https://docs.tweetzy.ca/official-plugins/auction-house/placeholders)
+ Fixed bug where if you died whilst using the sell menu, the item you placed into the sell slot would not be dropped
spigotunlocked.net is a community forum that suits basically everyone. We provide tutorials, plugins, setups, maps, Minecraft shits, tools, leaks, marketplace, and much more! You can also learn many things here and have a lot of fun!